Sunday, December 10, 2006

Now this is how you smile!


I love this picutre! Aubrie is trying to look all gangster...she's doing a good job :)


Now here are the great smiles. With our new camera, we are able to take quicker shots. She is also learning how to peform for the camera. We are loving it!







OK...tell me if you think I"m wrong. But I really think Aubrie looks like me when I was this age. Her dimple is showing and the expression on her face was just like mine. For the first time in a while I feel like she is my child :)



1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I am THRILLED you guys got the new camera!!! Julia LOVES seeing all the cousins pictures. But she was growing suspicious when everyone's name was cousin. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home