Thursday, September 28, 2006

Doll making and early morning with Aubrie

I am proud to say that below is the first real thing I have ever made by hand (except for a very lumpy pillow back in high school...not sure if that counts). My sister-in-law talked me through each step, and I was able to finish it within two days. His name is Chip, and I am pretty proud of him.

Here is Aubrie's first real smile when asked to smile for the camera. Too bad the picture is a little blurry, but I couldn't help but show all of you. She is so hard to capture in the "happy" moment.


This is one of Aubrie's favorite things to do each day. She will look outside of our patio door at all the things going on. She knows when a certain school bus is supossed to come by. She knows when the dumpster is do to pull up, and she loves watching all the people mowing their lawns.

She will also stand on the couch that faces outside. So she goes from standing in front of the porch door (as seen above). Then proceeds to jump on the couch and pier outside from there.



I caught her trying to turn the TV on. I couldn't capture the picture I wanted to show you. She normally holds the controller up in the air pushing every button she can.


Here's a few pictures of Aubrie busy playing.


Getting tickled by Daddy...what's funny is she always asks for more tickling from Chris. She loves it!



Here she is cleaning on kitchen chairs. She loves to wipe and clean things up. She can't stand for our house to be dirty. She will find the smallest thing on the floor and immedietly throw is away in the garbage. I can't wait for her to get older, so I can have a cleaning buddy (smile).


Cleaning the back and front of the chair. It must have been dirty...thanks Aubrie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home