Saturday, April 28, 2007

My cousin & me

My cousin Rebecca & her husband Ron are having a baby boy, whom their naming Jaymen Carter (hope I got the spelling right)! She is due at the beginning of July...right around the corner. Here are a few pictures of us at her shower this past weekend. You looked great Rebecca & we can't wait to meet your little boy.

Beck & Me

She was having trouble keeping her eyes open because the flash on my camera was to bright. But I thought these three turned out pretty cute.



Normally me and Beck are the same size...did you shrink Rebecca??

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger becs said...

Ok, first you spell it, Jaymin. But, that's ok we both know that we can't spell. But, I'm due at the end of May. Maybe a little into June, not July. I think there was was a bad angle on that camera, cause I look huge next to you!!!
Love ya Bec

 
At 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you girls! So big!!! You guys need a myspace page!!! Check mine out. it is damarisnisaac

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home