Monday, June 26, 2006

A day in the life of Aubrie

Having Fun with her cousin. They are only one month apart. It's funny how Aubrie will try and get someone else wet, but she hates getting wet herself. We'll have to teach her the rule...."If you tickle someone then they have the right to tickle you back". She is learning :)

Playing some more with her water bucket


Smelling the flowers...she loves to do that. I got my first set of picked flowers from Aubrie a wekk ago. It was amazing to me how much that meant. Even though she didn't realize it then, she made my day!

Running in the grass while swinging her basket.



And that is a day in the life of Aubrie. Don't you wish you could be a year old again?

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Aubie is SOOO adorable. I love the picking flowers for you line. Julia will be there next summer, as they are a year apart. I can't believe how grown up Aubrie has gotten in the last few months.

On a side note, I can show you the link thing. It's something that I need to walk you through over the phone. : ) Quite a few steps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home