Friday, June 30, 2006

The Colorado Cousins

Until my sister Heather gets her own blog started, I thought I would help her out. She just sent some recent pictures of her family and the Kopp family. Enjoy!!
Roxy isn't little anymore...isn't she adorable. Heather said she started sitting up 3 weeks ago.


Does Ava not look identical to how Heather looked when she was little. I actually had to really look at this picture to realize that was Ava not Heather.


Heather and I were just talking about how our kids don't smile for the camera. What is this Heather??

Allie-Grace, Ava & Meghan having fun just being girls.

Aunt Kimmy with Roxy Roo.

How adorable is all I have to say!!

Heather and Ava at the playground.

Daddy, Ava & Roxy

Now there is two princesses in the Surridge household...you girls look gorgeous!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home